In this edition of our quarterly report, we see continued positive momentum in our pandemic recovery–Q1’s more than 12% increase in active job listings marks the third consecutive quarter of increased job demand.
- Active job listings were up 12% in Q1 2021
- 96% of states saw job increases
- 85% of states experiencing growth at or exceeding 10%
- Jobs freshened up over the quarter—Both created and deleted job listings were high (up 16% and 14% respectively)
- Job duration was down nearly 9% in Q1, after being up almost 20% in Q4 2020
- And, along with recent job listing increases, job demand volatility has also gone up
LinkUp’s job listing data provides a unique view of labor demand before, during, and post-pandemic. Download the full report.