From agriculture to business management, to retail operations and more, the marijuana industry will employ thousands of Americans in the coming years, and bring in billions of dollars in revenue to the states that legalize it.
In our newest white paper we explore the history of marijuana in the U.S., the demands of this emerging industry on human resources, and we dig into LinkUp's job market data to understand its impact on the job market.
Download our white paper to learn about:
- The history of the cannabis industry
- How cannabis impacts economic growth
- Cannabis challenges for HR and talent acquisition
- The current status of the job market for cannabis
- Where the industry is headed